Axis Computing commenced delivering technology support to our clients in 1986. Since then we have grown to now support over 35 locations in Australia and 15 in New Zealand.
As well as offering support for major regional areas, we also service all capital cities.
AXIS Computing is a modern, flexible IT Service Delivery company geared to deliver results on time and on budget.
We operate our business with SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) in place so our Clients and staff have a clear understanding of our mutual goals. This approach ensures that we arrive on time, resolve issues in a timely manner and ensure that our clients are kept abreast of our progress.
We consider our clients as our business partners and work on a relationship model to ensure open and honest communications at all times. Our target is to never lose a Client due to dissatisfaction with our efforts or the quality of our workmanship.
Our key Clients have been with us since our formative days which is testament that our desire for excellent relationships and affordable solutions is a winning formula.
This is our present list of service locations. If your location is not on the list, please get in touch with us. Through our partners we can arrange support at other locations.
New Zealand Locations
Our services include
- SLA based contracts
- Business and non-business hours support
- Technically qualified and competent staff at all levels
- Detailed activity reports
- Equipment procurement and managed repair services
- Equipment warranty management
- Deployment, management & servicing of equipment including desktops, printers, servers, SANS, switches, routers, firewalls and specialised equipment such as that found at Airports.
- Provision of managed third-party sub-contractors such as electricians, cabling contractors, telephony providers, etc.
AXIS has two principal Teams
IT Field support
- Reach most cities and principal locations in Australia & NZ
- 24×7 support with SLA’s
- Experienced in communications, servers, desktop & printers
- On demand dispatch or scheduled maintenance
- Experienced in Airport / Airline operations
- Experienced in Data Centre management & deployment
- Experienced in field installation
- Project based or long term hire
The following PDF files contain more information on Axis Computing.